Help us fight damaging conduct (e.g.
corruption, indiscretions, irregularities)
in the federal administration, in organisations close to the Confederation or among recipients of subsidies!
You can report such malpractice to the Swiss Federal Audit Office (SFAO). If you are a federal employee, you must not be disadvantaged in your professional status. You are also protected from dismissal.
Reasonable suspicion of a criminal act or other irregularities is sufficient. You do not have to submit evidence.
The SFAO treats all reports with confidentiality. You can also contact us anonymously.
This external platform allows you to communicate with us securely; your reports cannot be traced back to you.
Thank you for your cooperation!
- What is it about?
- What is the SFAO responsible for and what is it not responsible for?
- Who can submit a report?
- What can or must be reported?
- Why use an external platform?
- What is the process for submitting a report? How do I set up a postbox?
- How do I receive feedback and remain anonymous at the same time?
- Foundation in the Federal Personnel Act